Wednesday, 25 March 2015

My last post as a Sister Missionary!

Well hello folks! This is it!
Can you believe that? I seriously cannot!

This last week was awesome though, just kind of a regular week, but it was a good one.
It is cool to see just how amazing the Lord is and how his hand is in everything.
Our investigator Kody told us that he knows he should be baptized! We are so excited for him. And he was telling us some other things, and it was cool to see how the way we have been teaching him was exactly what he needed. And it has also been so cool to see the power of the Book of Mormon!

Well this has been the greatest 18 months of my life. Not always the easiest, but definitely the greatest. I have learned so much, and my testimony has been strengthened! I know that this church is true. I know that Heavenly Father loves us so much. We are all his sons and daughters and He wants us to be able to return to live with Him. He sent us his son Jesus Christ to be a Savior for us. I know that if we follow Christs example that we will be happy, and we will be able to live with Heavenly Father again. I know that God is the same yesterday,today and forever. He gave us prophets then, and He has given us a prophet now. I know that the Book of Mormon was translated by the power of God and that we can get closer to God by reading it, than by any other book! I know that if we keep doing the small things that great things will come to pass!

I love you all! The church is true and God loves us all SO MUCH!

SEE YOU ON THURSDAY!!!!!

LOVE
SISTER LACUSTA

No comments:

Post a Comment