Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Dying in Folsom!

OKAY HELLO EVERYONE!!
This is going to be short!
SO for transfers! I AM DYING IN FOLSOM! Can you believe that? haha I'm not surprised. But the big  surprise is: Sister Wilson is getting transferred! Crazy crazy stuff!
SO my new companion will be Sister Wright. She is a super new missionary, but she just got called as an STL, so she should be good. Hahah she has literally only been on her mission the amount that I've been in Folsom. hahaha oh man. 
BUT YA, so thats exciting! 
AND GUESS WHAT! SO we had an awesome lesson with JUDI and she accepted to be baptized on MARCH 14!!!!! SO WE HOPE SHE STAYS TRUE TO THAT! She is totally still scared, but it would be soooooooooo good for her!
BUT THAT IS THE MOST EXCITING NEWS!
I HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING GREAT!
Ahahah the count down is officially on!!!
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
LOVE
SISTER LACUSTA

No comments:

Post a Comment